The year is winding down and we should all take few minutes to reflect on what we’ve accomplished and on what lies ahead. Before you lies a fresh start, an opportunity to make things different – better. It doesn’t matter if you failed at something this year or if you didn’t reach the goals you set out for yourself. What matters is that you take the clean slate ahead of you and make it really count. Before you start 2015, I have a few resolutions that I hope you’ll take to heart. Here’s what I wish for your in the new year. xo
6 Resolutions for the New Year
1. Be better to yourself – This means being less critical of your failures and more supportive of your goals.
2. Take actions towards your success – Even one step in the right direction can make a revolutionary difference in where you’re headed. Take steps now or regret it later.
3. Forgive someone who’s wronged you – Stop carrying the burden of that weight with you. Let it go, not for them, but for yourself.
4. Get fit & healthy – Not so drastically that you won’t stick to it. Make it a gradual lifestyle change you can continue.
5. Be open to new opportunities – Sometimes, we get so set in our ways that we automatically tune out anything different or adventurous. Leave a little room in your life for the unexpected and see where it takes you.
6. Believe in yourself more – No matter the challenge, sometimes you’ll fail, and sometimes you’ll succeed. But regardless of the outcome, you can always believe in yourself more. And you may just find that a little bit of faith in yourself will give you astounding results.