We all have moments when we feel like we need a little boost to be the strong woman we know we can be. The trigger can be anything from a rough day at work to a challenging workout at the gym. Sometimes I like to read quotes to offer women strength – you can find some incredible ones on Pinterest. Reading the quotes, sharing them on Facebook or even writing one or two down reminds me just how strong I actually am. The next time you feel like you need a reminder of how strong you are, read my list of strength quotes for women.
Strength Quotes for Women
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. Janis Joplin
- A woman with opinions had better develop a thick skin and a loud voice. Anya Seton
- If you want the rainbow, you’ve got to put up with the rain. Dolly Parton
- I’d rather be thought of as smart, capable, strong, and compassionate than beautiful. Those things all persist long after beauty fades. Cassandra Duffy