Loren Ridinger’s positive affirmations for work. I am a firm believer in positive affirmations. Although I have a wonderful husband and and an amazing team, there are moments in this business when I need to encourage myself. I am an individual who has learned to be my own greatest cheerleader. Positive affirmations are very important when you are an entrepreneur. Just as you, I have my passions, dreams, and goals that I need to accomplish just for me. I take great pride in affirming that I am deserving of the life that I have and the life that I am still creating. You would be surprised how awesome you will throughout the work day after taking a few minutes to repeat positive affirmations.
Here is my list of my positive affirmations for work that I hope will be of benefit to you:
– Courage creativity and confidence: the three c’s you always need in life and in work!
– Stop worrying about failure and start thinking about success! It’s a brand new day! Get up and start anew!
– How can you expect a positive outcome with negative thoughts? Always believe in yourself!
– Success is not only being great at something! It’s about finding what feeds your soul. What makes you happy.
– In the moment when you are sure of something, then decide. Don’t wait for someone to change your mind. Trust your soul!