Get the Look: A Silver Smokey Eye for NYE
December 30th, 2016
Can you believe how quickly this fall has gone by? The holidays are here and New Year’s Eve is just around the corner – it’s unreal! No matter how quickly time passes year in and year out, I get over-the-moon excited to celebrate the New Year and this one is no different. With 2017 waiting in the wings, all I can think about is my look for celebrating another year of good tidings. And, you know what that means? Total glam – all the way. From my outfit to my makeup, I’m thinking New Year’s Eve is time to shine and sparkle, don’t you agree? Whether you’re going for subtle sparkle with your outfit or you’re going all out bling, you’ll need glam and seductive eyes to match. Want to make it happen?
GET THE LOOK: SILVER SMOKEY EYE
Here’s how to get the perfect NYE look with a silver smokey eye by the talented Fritzie Torres.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino above the crease as a transition shade.
- Next, apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Chocolight on the crease area to define.
- Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx on outer V and outer lower lash line and blend.
- Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Bling and pat it on lid. Then, sweep on inner tear duct with a damp brush.
- Line waterline with Motives for La La Mineral Khol Eyeliner in Black.
Now, you’re looking gorgeous and ready to ring in the New Year!