7 Things to Do in NYC over Summer
If you’re headed to New York City this summer or even if it’s your backyard, get ready for the time of your life. New York City in the summertime is a blast – with loads of ways to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. From rooftop dining and drinks to concerts in the park and even kayaking the Hudson – there’s no shortage of summer fun in the city.
1. Head to the New York Botanical Garden for the Frida Kahlo – Art, Garden, Life exhibition.
2. Enjoy some leisurely kayaking from Hudson River Park.
3. Take a stroll through the Central Park Zoo.
4. Or rent a model boat to sail in the pond.
5. Listen to a free New York Philharmonic concert in the park.
6. Go straight to La Birreria, Eataly’s rooftop restaurant for a cold beer and delicious eats.
7. Hop aboard the East River Ferry and head to Williamsburg for the Brooklyn Flea.
So…what’s your first stop in New York City this summer?