The uber-talented Vanessa from @MakeupbyNessa1 (follow her!) recently created an amazing Elsa-inspired look from Disney’s Frozen using all Motives Cosmetics and I fell in love! Apparently I wasn’t the only one, though, because since we reposted it on Motives Instagram the picture has gotten over 16,000 likes and counting! I asked Vanessa for a step by step tutorial and we are sharing it with you below plus links to all the products used.
Let us know what you think! xoxo
Look Like Elsa: Disney’s Frozen Makeup Tutorial Using Motives!
- Start by applying Motives Eye Base all over your lid, then with a flat brush apply Pressed Eye Shadow in Creme Fresh on your brow bone
- With a blending brush, apply Pressed Eye Shadow in Sweet Plum and Red Earth on your crease and blend
- Apply Pressed Eye Shadow in Glamour on the inner and outer corner of your eyelids and on the center of your lid apply Pressed Eye Shadow in Aphrodite and Fantasy
- With Motives Liquid Liner in Noir create a winged liner and line your waterline with Khol Liner in Onyx
- Apply your favorite false lashes and finish with Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Black on your top and bottom lashes and complete with Pressed Eye Shadow in Fantasy under your bottom lashes
- Lips are Motives Collagen Core Lipstick in Motivated and Drama Queen Lip Gloss