Did you know that the signs of aging also affect the skin on your hands? As we age our skin begins to lose its elasticity and that includes our hands, sometimes showing age in the form of wrinkles. By getting in the habit of using hand creams that prevent wrinkles, you may be able to reduce the signs of aging on your hands. In addition to aging, our hands our exposed to harsh environments, like sun, cold and dry air. Hand cream for wrinkles may help improve the look and feel of the hands.
Hand creams that contain sunscreen, retinol, antioxidants and vitamin c all work to keep skin looking and feeling supple and healthy. Here’s a great list of hand creams that prevent wrinkles. Try one and let me know what you think!
5 Creams for Younger Looking Hands
- SPF: Boots No. 7 Protect and Perfect Hand Cream SPF 15
- Natural: Burt’s Bees Hand Cream
- Brightening: Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 15
- Splurge: Decleor Beaute des Mains Nourishing Comforting Hand Cream
- Steal: Vaseline Healing Hand Cream
Have you tried hand cream for wrinkles? Does it work?