Isn’t how funny the holidays and the New Year creep up and then suddenly we just seem to fly through January in a total whirlwind? All of a sudden it’s almost February and we find ourselves looking forward to Valentine’s Day. I don’t know if it’s the excitement of what lies ahead in the New Year or simply the calm after the hectic holiday season, but its pretty fun to set our sights on a day that’s all about celebrating love.
Even if you aren’t in love or you aren’t feeling the love this year, you can definitely celebrate Valentine’s Day – just get all your closest gal pals together and be one another’s valentine. If you are feeling it this year and you’re ready to get your romance on – good for you too – this will be one to remember! Whether you’re hitting the town or getting cozy at home – you still want to look good. Here are three sultry Valentine’s Day looks, perfect for however you plan to celebrate.
3 Sultry Valentine’s Day Looks from Motives®
Surrender to Love – this fun loving, laid back look is great for day, night and everything in between.
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over eye lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino above the crease as transition shade
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Plum Frost on the crease
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Love Me on the lid
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress on the waterline
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Moonlight on the lower lash line
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Beauty Weapon – this is the ultimate seductive look, perfect for that hot night out with your Valentine.
Using My Beauty Weapon Palette:
- Begin by applying “Ivory” onto the brow bone
- Taking “Chocolate” blend in the crease
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Chocolight” apply to the outer corner of the eye
- With a flat brush pat “Gold” into the lid keeping away from the outer corner
- Line the eyes and water line using Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress
- Smudge the lower lash line using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Chocolight” to highlight the inner corner of the eye use “Allure”
- Line your Lips with Motives Lip Crayon in Red Currant, Fill in your lips with Motives for La La Mineral Lipstick in Manhattan and then take Motives for La La Mineral Lip Shine in Big Apple and apply over the lips
Pretty in Purple – This flirty and fun look is just right for a Valentine’s Night spent with all your best gals
- Begin by applying “Birch” (Mavens Element Palette) onto the brow bone!
- Using Motives Pressed Blush in “Pretty in Pink” apply it slightly above the crease! (this will act as the transition color)
- Taking Motives for La La Shimmer in “Naughty Mauve” pigment, apply it to both the inner and outer corners of the eyes
- Using Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow “If You Dare” pigment, apply the center of the lid 5.Using
- Using Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress apply it to the water line and underneath the lower lash line!
- Smudge out using “Naughty Mauve”
- Finish by using Motives for La La Mineral Lipstick in Beso and then apply Motives for La La Mineral Lipstick in Times Square over top!
How about you? Got any Valentine’s Day plans in place yet?