When you think about it, everything around us changes. Nature changes with the seasons, people grow and get older, time marches on – basically we all have to learn to change. For some, change is incredibly tough, while others have no trouble coping with change. Here are some of the best learning to change quotes for those who need a little boost when the going gets tough and the notion of change becomes too much.
Quotes on Learning to Change
- “Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”—John F. Kennedy
- “Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business.”— Mark Sanborn
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.”— Margaret Mead
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ? Mahatma Gandhi
- “One key to successful leadership is continuous personal change. Personal change is a reflection of our inner growth and empowerment.”— Robert E. Quinn
Do you have any quotes on learning to change? Please share!