Have you ever read a book that changed your life? Whether it opened your eyes to new ideas, reminded you about following your passions or even inspired the romantic side of you, some books just have a profound effect. From mysteries to sweet novels and even books about life, inspiring books for women line the shelves – and you should totally get your hands on some of these. Check out my list of novels and books all women should read.
10 Inspiring Books for Women
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
- Notes to My Daughter Before You Go by Vesna M. Bailey
- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- The Art of Happiness, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Handbook for Living by Dalai Lama
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
What are your favorite inspiring books for women?