I've done everything in my power to make Motives® what it is now. In the beginning, I was the social media manager for the site. I was the one sending our products for gurus to try. I wanted to make it a success, and I knew that the only way to do that was to hustle. It was a struggle, but moments like these make it worth it. Motives® was recently ranked as one of the Top 100 Youtube Channels by Beauty Experts. So proud of us! Congrats to our corporate team and UFOs, as well! It's your hard work that got us here!
Motives® Cosmetics Ranked Top 100 Youtube Channel
Let's celebrate with a gorgeous beauty look that features all Motives® beauty products. Check out 'Beauty Weapon' created by Ely Marino below.
- Using My Beauty Weapon Palette
- Begin by applying "Ivory" onto the brow bone
- Taking "Chocolate" blend in the crease
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in "Chocolight" apply to the outer corner of the eye
- With a flat brush pat "Gold" into the lid keeping away from the outer corner
- Line the eyes and water line using Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress
- Smudge the lower lash line using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in "Chocolight" to highlight the inner corner of the eye use "Allure."
- Line your Lips with Motives Lip Crayon in Red Currant, Fill in your lips with Motives for La La Mineral Lipstick in Manhattan and then take Motives for La La Mineral Lip Shine in Big Apple and apply over the lips
Head over to Motives® to learn more! If you loved this post, please let me know in the comments section or tweet me @lorenridinger. So proud of Motives®. Thanks for ranking us as the top 100 Youtube Beauty channel!
Even more great news! We've made it into the press all across the country! Check out all the links below. xoxo