Information We Collect
Personal Information. When registering on our Site, subscribing to an email list or entering any information on our Site, we collect Personal Information that you may be asked to enter including but not limited to, your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
Technical Information. Whenever you visit the Site, we automatically collect and store the following Technical Information: the Internet address from which you accessed the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, the duration of your visit to the Site, whether you are a new or returning visitor, the page from which you exit the Site, what country you are visiting from (your network location), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to the Site, the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, information about your mobile device including the unique identifier for your device and the browser and operating system used. The Site is not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
Cookies. This information we collect is stored using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our Site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Third party Information.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our Site using the technologies described above. Some of these providers have information about you, including personal information, demographic information and interest reports which they will share with us. And we may share your personal and technical information with them.
Using Information We Collect
We want to make your experience on the Site a pleasant and positive one. In order to do this, we may use any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose (including, but not limited to, marketing). For example, we may use the information as follows:
- Use of Personal Information.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and ads in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site in order to provide a better experience.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or similar feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding new blog posts or newsletters.
- Use of Technical Information. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the Site and to various sections of the Site, the percentage of visits that came from particular key word searches, the average time spent on the Site by visitors, and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us improve the Site, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the Site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. The Site may periodically delete its web logs. We use third party analytics services to collect and analyze this data, and on occasion, we may provide this information to third party entities we contract with for the purpose of further analyzing website traffic.
- Cookies. Cookies may be used to compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. For more information on how Google Adsense uses your information please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
- Third Party Information. Third Party Information helps us to enhance and personalize our interactions with you so that the information you receive is more relevant to you. We use third party information for behavioral advertising, which allows us to predict your preferences in order to show you ads that are more likely to interest you.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
It is not our practice to sell, rent, or trade personal information. In order to best service our visitors, we may share any information we collect for any legitimate business purpose. We may also share your personal and technical information with web analytics companies and services in order to provide a more personalized web experience for you.
We use third party service providers to help us operate the Site and to provide certain services or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, shipping orders, printing, web design and hosting, public and media relations, internet services and contest/sweepstakes administration. We will share your information with these third parties for those purposes.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Unsubscribing from Emails
You may choose to opt in or subscribe to receive our emails. By doing so, you agree to occasionally receive emails from us regarding the Site, marketing emails, or other content. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our emails.
Links to Other Sites
From time to time, we provide links to third party sites on the Site. These sites operate independently of our Site and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Updating or Reviewing your Information
You may review or update your information (name, e-mail address, etc.) under by emailing email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
Privacy of Children on Our Site
The Site is not intended for use by anyone under the legal age. We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Edited on 2018-05-09