If you’re headed to New York City this summer or even if it’s your backyard, get ready for the time of your life. New York City in the summertime is a blast – with loads of ways to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. From rooftop dining and drinks to concerts in the park and even kayaking the Hudson – there’s no shortage of summer fun in the city.
1. Head to the New York Botanical Garden for the Frida Kahlo – Art, Garden, Life exhibition.
2. Enjoy some leisurely kayaking from Hudson River Park.
3. Take a stroll through the Central Park Zoo.
4. Or rent a model boat to sail in the pond.
5. Listen to a free New York Philharmonic concert in the park.
6. Go straight to La Birreria, Eataly’s rooftop restaurant for a cold beer and delicious eats.
7. Hop aboard the East River Ferry and head to Williamsburg for the Brooklyn Flea.
So…what’s your first stop in New York City this summer?