Lately, I have been sharing my Top Picks with you for everything beauty – and I love it! It’s one of my favorite ways to showcase the best products out there and get you excited about beauty. Whether you’re a complete product junkie or you’re totally new to the product scene, keeping things fresh is the name of the game. So here’s my question to you: how many readers out there are using toners on the daily as part of your beauty regimen?
If toner is a mainstay in your arsenal, then good for you! If you’re skipping toner, turns out you’re shorting yourself when it comes to capitalizing on the full effects of all your other products. Toner prepares your skin to receive the rest of the serums and moisturizers that complete your daily routine by making your skin’s PH balance just perfect for the rest of your skincare regimen. Toner really will change the game when it comes to feeling like your skin is looking its best. Here’s a look at my top picks when it comes to toner.
Top Pick: 2 Must-Have Toners
#1. Lumière de Vie® Toner
This is an intensive toner that helps to support a radiant complexion by promoting healthy skin hydration, effectively reducing the appearance of rough, dry skin for a softer, smoother complexion. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is improved while helping the skin to maintain a healthy balance. Some of its key benefits include:
- Helps to reduce the appearance of rough, dry skin, leaving it looking softer and smoother
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer-looking skin
- Supports healthy skin hydration for a younger-looking, radiant complexion
- Exfoliates skin to cleanse pores and remove impurities and excess oils
This is one of my favorite toners because it really works to remove impurities and reset the balance of skin, but it’s also gentle enough to use twice a day, morning and night.
#2. Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Toner
This anti-aging formula helps to provide moisture during the daily skincare regimen, helping to ensure that all traces of dirt and impurities have been removed. It also helps skin to breathe and generate the proper collagen, elastin and moisture needed for a healthy, radiant and youthful glow. Some of this toner’s key benefits include:
- Gets rid of residue and excess dirt on the skin, while moisturizing and maintaining the skin’s barrier
- Soothes, softens and hydrates even the most sensitive skin
- Antioxidants protect skin
- Prepares skin for more effective moisturization and lubrication
- For all skin types
- Promotes circulation of the skin, supporting absorption of vitamin C into the skin
- Paraben-free formula
This one is also a top pick because of its anti-aging properties that keep my skin looking dewy and youthful each and every day. This one is also perfect for twice-a-day use!
Depending on what type of skin you have and what results you’re looking for with your skincare routine, both of these toners are great options. Is toner part of your daily routine or something you’ve been thinking about incorporating?