10 things to know about Kourtney Kardashian. Happy birthday Kourtney Kardashian! My dear friend and mother to Mason turns 33 today! Kourtney is not only one of my closest friends but she is an amazing mother but an incredibly smart businesswoman who loves and adores her family. I am so proud of her for living life on her her own merits and for creating a life that she desires while inspiring others along her own journey.
In honor of the birthday girl, here are 10 things to know about Kourtney Kardashian:
1. Kourtney graduated from the University of Arizona. She has a degree in Theatre Artrs and minored in Spanish.
2. Her first appearance on reality television was on “Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.”
3. Kourtney made her first acting debut on the soap opera, “One Life to Live.”
4. The very first store Kourtney opened was Smooch- a children’s boutique.
5. She has co-authored two books, “Kardashian Konfidential” and “Doll House.”
6. She co-owns four clothing boutiques with her sisters.
7. Kourtney has co-designed the Kardashian Kollection for Sears.
8. Kourtney is only five feet tall.
9. Kourtney is fun loving, smart, and very funny.
10.Kourtney is expecting a baby girl this spring.