8 Things You Should Give Up Today!
Stop chasing the wrong things, stop running in circles instead eliminate those things that are least important to you or that are adding negative energy to your life! Below are 10 things you should give up today!
1. Stop taking care of others and start putting yourself first. Yes you have to help others, but if there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.
2. Give up spending your time working for the wrong person and in the wrong career. Life is too short to be working on someone else's dream or on something you hate doing. The right career choice is based on one key point: find something you love doing and stick to it. If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it that means you are in the right career path, so don't stop! There were many times when we felt Market America was going nowhere and we would have to sacrifice our finances to do what we believed in and loved doing. Hard work isn't hard and nor is making your dreams come true. Concentrate on you passion because when you do you will find yourself one step closer towards your goals.
3. Give up making emotional decisions. – Don’t let your emotions trump your intelligence. Slow down and think things through before you make any life-changing decisions.
4. Stop doing the same thing over and over again. In order to grow you have to change your environment and take risks. In order to grow you must learn to expand your horizons and break free from your comfort zone. If you keep doing the same thing over and over again, you will find yourself in the same place 10 years later.
5. Give up the relationships with people who bring you down. Why do you need negative people around you? Saying "no" to the right people gives you the time and resources required to say "yes" to the right opportunities. Instead, spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and passionate like you.
6. Give up being dramatic. Stay out of other people's drama and negative issues, nonetheless you don't need to create your own.
7. Give up avoiding change. – However good or bad a situation is now, it will change. That’s the one thing you can count on. So embrace change and realize that change happens for a reason. It won’t always be easy or obvious at first, but in the end it will be worth it.
8. Give up making promises you can’t keep. – Don’t over-promise. Over-deliver on everything you do.