6 Things To Do That Will Inspire Others
Often it's not what we do for ourselves, but instead is what we are doing that will inspire others. The one thing I love to do the most is help other people achieve their dreams and goals. Whether you help someone because they've asked you or simply because you care, working to inspire others is one of the best things you can do. Here are 10 things you can do that will inspire others.
1. Blog about your experience. It doesn't matter where you come from, but instead it's where you are going. Allowing others to read your story and feel your struggle is as inspirational for you as it is for others.
2. Watch a movie based on a true story. Movies like the Blind Side and Rudy were all based on a true story made to inspire you.
3. Public Speaking. Are you an accomplished entrepreneur? Take your story to the streets and colleges and inspire a new generation.
3 Ways To Focus On What's Important
4. Show belief. Believing in someone's creation or project is not only inspirational, but a boost of confidence that will lead to inspire many.
5. Introduce your friends to accomplished entrepreneurs. I'm mostly inspired by other peoples hard work and determination, so when I meet someone who is accomplished it inspires me to work harder.
6. Send inspirational quotes out on Twitter and Facebook. Every so often we need a little pick me up and inspirational quotes to the job just right.