5 Breast Cancer Awareness Month Products To Buy
October marks the 25th anniversary of Breast Cancer Awareness month, educating, and empowering women worldwide. Breast cancer affects about 1 in 8 women in the United States (12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. For women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer and in 2010, there were more than 2.5 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. Help support breast cancer research this month and there's no better way to do it than by shopping for a cause. Here are 5 breast cancer awareness month products to buy and make a difference! Proceeds from the products below will be donated to breast cancer research and organizations.
1. Cosabella. Aha Bra will donate 10% of October's "prettie in pink" sales to Bra-Ha-Ha. Cosabella will be partnering with the organization and Neiman Marcus for a Bra-Ha-Ha event to benefit 'Women Playing for Time,' a charity supporting those battling breast cancer.
2. Guess by Marciano Tee. Join Guess by Marciano in their "Love, Laugh, and Show your Support for the Cure" campaign with $54.90 of every $68 shirt benefiting Susan G. Komen for the cure.
3. Lacoste. Lacoste home will be donating 10% of the retail price from their Pink Croc Collection beach towel to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. OPI's. First ever Pink Shatter: Pink of Hearts, available exclusively through October. OPI is donating $25,000 to Komen for the Cure.
5. Dana Davis. Has joined forces with non-profit Bright Pink, and will be donating a portion of proceeds from this fabulous pink satin rosette heel to the charity. danadavis.com