25 Ways to Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day
Have you ever heard of Random Acts of Kindness Day? And, now that you have – can you think of anything more lovely and wonderful? Celebrated annually on February 17th, this day is a favorite of many because it’s all about doing good. No matter how old you are, where you live, or what you do for a living – you can participate in Random Acts of Kindness Day.
According to RandomActsofKindess.org, anyone can participate – either as a group, family or individual. Need some ideas for how you can contribute? Take a look….
- Say something nice about someone.
- Give an elderly neighbor a ride to the grocery store.
- Make dinner for a friend.
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen.
- Pick up litter on the sidewalk.
- Make a new friend at the office.
- Bring a colleague a cup of coffee.
- At a toll booth, pay for the person behind you.
- Take your dog to the park.
- Smile at someone on the street.
- Tell your kiddos how much you love them.
- Take a walk with a friend.
- Tell a local officer how much you appreciate his or her work.
- Bring your mom a bouquet of flowers.
- Bake a cake for a neighbor.
- Shovel someone’s driveway.
- Donate some clothing to a local thrift shop.
- Send a card to someone you love.
- Buy lunch for a coworker.
- Call an old friend who you miss.
- Give a friend a pat on a back.
- Mow the lawn for someone in the neighborhood.
- Donate blood.
- Leave a little bit extra in the tip jar at your local coffee shop.
- Surprise someone you love with a hug!
How will you participate in #RandomActsofKindnessDay?