Who wants to bother with heavy-duty makeup application when it’s 100 degrees and humid outside? Not me! I’ve developed the perfect summer makeup routine that, well, makes it look like I’m not wearing any! Check out my eight steps to getting that coveted wearing no makeup look below and prepare to feel fresh and flawless all season long.
- Apply a primer to freshly-washed skin. This will help you achieve perfect skin without too much product
- Use tinted moisturizer or apply foundation lightly with a dampened sponge. For oily skin, skip the tinted moisturizer and apply concealer with oil absorbing powder!
- Only apply concealer to hide spots or brighten under eyes if necessary
- Warm up the apples of your cheeks. Have you tried only using only bronzer and letting your natural flush shine through?
- Curl lashes and apply liner to the top waterline to give the appearance of thickness
- Lightly fill in brows to define the face
- For an instant glow, dab highlighter on cheekbones and the bridge of your nose
- Lip gloss or tinted lip balm
What’s YOUR summer makeup routine? Has this helped you learn how to wear the no makeup look?