Is curling your lashes something you skip altogether when applying makeup? A favorite of makeup artists everywhere, an eyelash curler is a girl’s best friend. It gently clamps around your lashes, making them curl to reach for the sky. If you want your eyes to look bigger, brighter and like you’re completely on top of your game, curled eyelashes are the perfect trick. All you need is an eyelash curler, a swipe of mascara and you’re out the door – no other makeup required. It’s the perfect pick-me-up and quick solution for looking great when you’re low on time. There are so many reasons to curl your lashes. Start with the help of this post!
How to Curl Your Lashes Like a Pro
Not sure if curling your eyelashes is for you? Here’s a look at my favorite lash curler and just how easy it is to use.
Precise engineering applies the perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes and will not pinch your eyelid. Instantly opens the appearance of the eye and prepares the lashes for mascara application. An eyelash curler is one of the best investments you can make for your cosmetics bag. It will lift and curl the lashes in preparation for mascara application, giving the lashes better structure for mascara to make it last all day. Simply make eyelash curling part of your daily routine just before applying mascara – you’ll be amazed at the difference!
Here are a few reasons why the Motives® Eye Lash Curler is my top pick:
- Lifts lashes and opens the eye
- Precise engineering applies perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes
- Creates the look of longer, more dramatic eyelashes
- Easy to use and essential for a polished finish
- Chic gunmetal color
- Curved angle suits all eye shapes
And, here are a few things to remember:
- Start with clean lashes, no leftover mascara from the night before!
- Position the curler close to your lid, at the base of the lashes.
- Gently squeeze and hold for just a few seconds.
- Next, move it to the middle of your lashes (about halfway down) and give it a gentle squeeze and hold one more time.
- Lastly, place the curler on the tips of your lashes, gently squeeze and hold. This is going to give lashes that bold, wide open look that you’re after.
- Add a swipe of your favorite mascara, and you’re good to go!
So, what do you think? It’s so easy and gives dramatic dimension to lashes. Will you start curling yours?