Oh, the ever elusive nude lip. Everyone loves a sexy, smoldering eye and glossy nude lip (I sure do!) although it seems to be the look most women have trouble with. My girls Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez have made this signature combination insanely popular for day or night but before you go running to the makeup counter demanding a generic neutral shade, read my secrets to finding the best nude lipstick for you.
5 Secrets to the Perfect Nude Lip
- What is nude for one woman might not be nude for you! The best nude lipstick is within two shades of your natural lip color
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand to keep them hydrated for a smoother application
- Use a lip liner and lipstick primer to ensure that your nude lipstick stays put and doesn’t crease or fade fast
- Some foundation and translucent powder can temporarily change the color of your lips if you are set on wearing a certain shade that doesn’t necessarily show up
- Dab a touch of gloss in the center of your pout for instant fullness
Have you found your perfect nude lip color?