Last-Minute Makeup Ideas: Quick Halloween Looks with Motives®
Halloween is just around the corner but I'm sure many of you will be celebrating over the weekend. For anyone trying to pull together a last-minute look for the office Halloween party or for heading out on the town with your besties, I've got some quick Halloween looks for you. Sometimes, the best ideas are hatched on the spot. These last-minute makeup ideas will have you ready in no time. All you need is a cute outfit from your existing wardrobe and you're set. Here’s some great last-minute Halloween looks that are easy to do with my favorite, Motives Cosmetics.
Last-Minute Makeup: 5 Quick Halloween Looks with Motives®
#2. Comic Lips – just a few products will get you this look that could be fun or creepy…totally depends on you! All you need is: Motives Maven Mattes in Sorry Not Sorry and Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress.
#3. Pumpkin Lips – so cute!
#4. Thriller Vampire Lips – add some creepy vampire teeth and you’re good to go!
#5. Fun Cat – this one has a few more steps, if you have a few extra minutes to get ready. Here’s what you do:
- Start by priming the face with Motives Face Primer. Then apply your favorite foundation as your base making sure to cover the eyebrows.
- Contour the nose, cheek bones, forehead and jawline with the darkest shades of the Motives Maven Sculpt Series in Ice. Heavily highlight under the eyes, bridge of the nose and above the upper lip with the lightest shade in the Sculpt Series.
- Go over the lightest part of the contour with Birch from the Motives Maven Element Palette.
- Use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to draw a sharp, inner corner cat-eye. With sweeping motions, draw a multi-wing on the outer corner of the eye.
- Use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to sweep lines where the brows are and where whiskers would be. Then fill in the bottom tip of the nose and top lip.
- To create the “hair-like” look, use Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel to add white lines to the brows and whiskers.
What do you think? Will one of these be your perfect last-minute Halloween look?