Fritzie Torres of Hello Fritzie is so talented. She’s incredibly skilled at what she does. She’s an inspiration to me! I feel blessed that a skilled makeup artist like her would use Motives® to create such glamorous looks. That’s right, Fritzie is back with another look she created using all-Motives® products. This makeup look is called Captivation Copper. Beauty Advisors, take a look below.
Get the Look with Motives®: Captivating Copper
Beautiful, no? Take note and be sure to try out this look at home. This is a great way to get customers and grow your business. Be your own advertisement, people!
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow Love Me above the crease as a transition shade
- Define the crease with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow Toast
- Pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow Bling on lid area with a damp brush
- Line waterline using Motives for La La Mineral Khol Eyeliner in Black then take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow Toast and smudge through lower lash
Get all the details from this look here!