With so many awesome opportunities to head out on the town this summer, it’s the perfect time to try out some new makeup looks. Whether you’re typically more of a neutrals kind of person or you’re just ready for something different, playing up the season is definitely a great choice. With the sunshine streaming in and warm weather here to stay, our “Sunrise” makeup look is ideal for brunch with the gals or even a lunch date with your newest love interest. Keep reading to learn how you can get the look with the “Sunrise” makeup tutorial.
Get the Look with Motives: “Sunrise” Makeup Tutorial
- Start by covering the entire lid with Motives Eye Base. This will smooth the surface, giving you the perfect blank canvas to work with and will keep all that color in place all day.
- Next, apply Medusa (Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette) on an angled brush and line the eyes slightly above the crease. (This will be the beginning of our cut crease look)
- Taking a bit more Medusa (Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette) blend up and outwards till there are no harsh edges above the crease.
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Rock Candy apply in the outer corner of the eyes followed by Venus (Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette) overlapping one another slightly to get a nice blended look.
- Apply Luna (Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette) next to Venus (Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette).
- Follow with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in She Sparkles pigment and Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Pearl in the inner corner as a highlight.
- Finish the look by applying your winged liner Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress and smudging out with Medusa (Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette).
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray.
What do you think? Will you give this fun and dramatic look a try this summer?