Need a look that’s all about glitz and glam? You’ve come to the right place! This look created by the super talented Ely Marino is one of my favorite looks to date! You can recreate this glittery eye look using all- Motives® products right now. How great is that? Check out this look below!
Get the Look with Motives®: Purple & Copper
Love this look? Ely shared her steps on how to recreate this look at home now! Get the details to Purple & Copper below!
Purple & Copper
- Begin by blending Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Heat Wave slightly above the crease
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Stellar apply in the crease
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vino blend in the outer corner of the eye
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Moody onto the first half of the lid! Then using Motives Glitter Pot in Magic Dust with Motives Glitter Adhesive. Pat over top Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Moody
- Line the lower water line with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Bare then using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vino apply closest to the lower lashes and blend out using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Stellar. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with Shimmer Powder in Bombshell
Get all the products for this look on Motives® right now!