This summer you’re sure to have a few invites to some sweet parties out on the town. Maybe it’s a poolside soiree or a night at the club with your best gals – either way, a fun makeup look is in order. Sometimes stepping out of your norm and getting a little creative with your makeup is a great way to push your fashion boundaries and turn some heads. Here’s a look by one of my fave makeup artists, Ely Marino, that will tap into your wild side for that next big night on the town.
Get the Look with Motives: “Party Animal” Makeup Tutorial
- Begin by applying Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel onto the entire lid and smudge! Then using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hour Glass shadow apply over top
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Heat Wave blend slightly above the crease
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Dazed blend in the outer corner and sweep into the crease!
- Clean up the crease in the inner part of the Lid using Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel and Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hour Glass shadow with an angled flat brush.
- Blend Motives Pressed Blush in Poppy Passion to the outer “V”
- Starting from the outer corner of the lower lash line blend “Rain Check, Poppy Passion, Dazed & Heat Wave”.
- Then using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress apply a winged liner,
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray.
So, how about it? Will you give this fun and colorful look a try this summer?