I’m sure you can think of a few bad skin habits to leave behind. The summer are the worse months in which we neglect our skin and develop bad skin habits! Either we do not get enough water intake or we drink too many carbonated beverages that leave our skin dull. We also have the tendency to not wash our face free of makeup every night. Those summer evening soirees can be amazing, yet the late nights make us lazy in skin maintenance. We all love a deep, glowing tan, but going out without SPF can lead to other problems that we have the power to prevent. Please don’t allow three glorious months to erase the good you have done for your skin. Here are a 7 bad skin habits to leave behind this summer:
Bad skin habits to leave behind this summer:
1. Leaving your home without protecting your skin with SPF.
2. Laying out during the hottest hours of the day, 10-4pm.
3. Not drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day to keep yourself hydrated.
4. Trading soda for water, candy for fruit or drinking high caloric alcohol cocktails instead of trying skinny cocktail options.
5. Going to sleep with a full face of makeup.
6. Picking blemishes on your face.
7. Not treating sunburn when it occurs.