7 Signs Your Partner Doesn't Love You Anymore
I've seen so many friends over the years struggle with their heart over whether they should stay with the person they love anymore. The fact is, if someone doesn't love you, they don't deserve to be in your lives. Here are a few clear-cut signs that your partner doesn't love you.
1. He or she shows no interest in the little or big details of your daily life.
2. You feel increasing like they pick fights with you for anything and everything.
3. They always seem to criticize you for everything that makes you, you. Someone who truly loves you won't criticize you without reason.
4. There seems to be zero consistency in your communication. Some days they inundate you with calls and messages, then nothing for days.
5. You get the distinct feeling that they always have an excuse not to introduce you to their friends and family.
6. They never seem to make time for you. No matter how busy someone is, they will spend whatever time they can with you if they genuinely love you. They always seem to have a prior engagement to use as an excuse not to meet up.
7. They never apologize when they mess up or upset you — huge red flag.
Sometimes couples just fall out of love. It's so much harder and more painful to hold on to them than it is to let them go. You deserve to be with someone who worships the ground you walk on. Be brave; make the first move and walk away.