Pre and postnatal health are so important for a happy, healthy pregnancy and newborn baby, which is why I am SO proud of my inspiring daughter Amber, and the amazing new heights she is continuously taking the DNA Miracles brand.
6 Brilliant Pre and PostNatal Health Tips
The products in this wonderfully natural collection support you every step of the way from as early as when you are trying to conceive, to throughout your pregnancy and post-pregnancy, ensuring you’re getting the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy, happy and feeling more energized.
One of the most recent product launches is the DNA Miracles Pre + Post Natal Shake, which is bursting with 25 essential vitamins and minerals to support you nutritionally through every stage of your motherhood journey.
Here are six more brilliant pre and post natal health tips:
1. Eat five or six well-balanced meals every day to keep your energy levels up. You can make one DNA Miracles Pre + Post Natal Shake each morning or drink a shake between meals.
2. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day, avoiding sugar, artificial flavoring, and caffeine.
3. Exercise regularly. Not just for your physical health, but also to reduce stress.
4. Elevate your feet several times a day to avoid swelling of the feet or ankles.
5. Always consult an expert on which vitamins and supplements you should take, in addition to requesting support for any dietary or nutritional deficiency needs.
6. Pampering sessions should become part of your daily ritual. Long glorious baths to soothe muscles, massages, and facials are all fabulous ways to feel relaxed and gorgeous.
Check out Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy workout routine here.