My #1 makeup artist, Jackie Gomez, hit Instagram with a #TBT video she made with Latina Magazine on some tips to applying false lashes. I know Jackie is an expert because she’s applied quite a few false lashes on me. This video shows you how to get those tricky lashes on in a breeze. With Jackie’s help, you’ll have on full fluttery lashes on in no time. She’s such a talent so you’ll learn a lot. Hit play on this video below to find out how Jackie adds those false lashes.
5 Easy Steps to Apply False Lashes
- Curl your lashes and pump the curler 10 times
- Apply mascara to your lashes. This will help the false lash adhere a little better to your lash.
- Apply your lash adhesive onto your false lash on the rim. Allow it to dry for 3 seconds
- Apply your false lashes as close to your lash line as possible
- Let the lashes set for 3 seconds, then apply 3 to 4 coats of mascara. This will help to make your lashes look more natural.
Yup, it’s all about blending when it comes to makeup. You want to look as natural as possible. That’s why I love Jackie’s tips. She always makes me look super natural. Even when I’m hitting the stage in a ton of stage makeup.
If you watched Jackie’s video, be sure to let me know down in the comments section! In the meantime, shop this post below!