It's time to lighten up for spring with these perfectly neutral lip colors. Every skin tone has a perfect neutral. But these twelve shades are perfect to play with all season, regardless of your hue. The trick with these is to add a little bronzer to play up those cheeks. Add a little mascara and you're set. Click each name to shop your shade.
12 of the Best Neutral Lip Colors for Spring from Motives
- Motives® Mineral Lipstick in “Soft Nude” – A perfect wear-to-work shade.
- Motives® Mineral Lipstick in “Nude Beach” – Appropriate for the season.
- Motives® Rich Formula Lipstick in “Pink Sand” – A nude pink for the seasons.
- Motives® Ultra Matte Lipstick in “Tender” – A soft shade of blush that lives up to its name.
- Motives® Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Charm” – With enough of a warm buff undertone to add depth.
- Motives® Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Silhouette” – A whisper of a true warm neutral shade.
- Motives® Ultra Matte Lipstick in “Seduced” – The one you’ll want to wear all summer long, too.
- Motives® for La La Mineral Lip Shine in “Amazing” – And it really is. Focus on the eyes and swipe this on the lips.
- Motives® for La La Mineral Lip Shine in “Preciosa” – Add a bit of luster over lipstick or on its own.
- Motives® All Day Liquid Stick in “Hopeless” – A neutral brownish pink that goes on soft and creamy. (One of my personal favorites)
- Motives® Lip Candies in “Butterscotch” – Light and sheer with a little shimmer and fresh minty scent.
12. Motives® Lip Crayon in “Neutral” – A lip crayon to tie them all together and keep them in place.