The gorgeous Kasey of StillGamorUs posted a gorgeous photo of herself onto her Instagram page wearing a simple, glowy makeup look. This look is so perfect for everyday, which is why I wanted to try out a "Get the Look" post using some of the products Kasey used. Be sure to try out this look in 2017 the next time you're looking for a soft and simple makeup look. Check it out below.
Something soft Foundation/ @esteelauder double wear #esteelauderdoublewear Powder/ @nyxcosmetics #Nofilter Contour/ @anastasiabeverlyhills contour kit light/medium cream and powder #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #creamcontour Highlight/ @ofracosmetics #rodeodrive #ofracosmetics #ofra Brows/ @bebellacosmetics #brow gel medium brown Blush/ @toofaced #papadontpeach Liner/ @lancomeofficial #grandioseeyeliner Lashes/ @shopvioletvoss all the wispy ladies #violetvoss Lippy/ @motivescosmetics she's a doll #motivescosmetics Hair color by Tracey @ sleek salon in #tucson
Recreate this makeup look by following the steps below!
- Start off your face with foundation.
- Go in with a light smattering of powder over your t-zone area.
- Contour your cheeks and forehead with cream contour two shades darker than your skintone.
- Set your contour with bronzer powder.
- Highlight your brows, tops of cheeks and inner corners with your favorite highlighter.
- Add blush to your cheeks to add some color and dimension to your face.
- Fill in your brows with a brow gel in a color close to your brow shade.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply a wash of bronzy eyeshadow all over your lids and crease.
- Line your lash line with a black eyeliner shade.
- Add some wispy lashes to make your look really stand out.
- Apply Motives Mavens Matte in She's A Doll for those pinky lips.
You're soft, gorgeous makeup look is complete. Love this post? Be sure to let me know in the comments section or tweet me @lorenridinger.