Get the Look with Motives®: "Antique" Flaunts Copper Summer Tones
Sometimes you want an eye makeup look that feels dramatic and glamorous, but also works for every day. A look you can rely on when you want to spice things up just a bit or step things up to feel classic, but elevated. When it comes to eye makeup, a little change can go a long way for turning heads and giving you a bit of drama. Great for a day date with your new guy or even a shopping day with your best gals and perfect for transitioning into evening, here’s one of my favorites: “Antique” by Ely Marino.
Get the Look with Motives®: "Antique"
STEP BY STEP:
- Start by applying "Ivory" (from Motives My Beauty Weapon Palette) onto the brow bone. (Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in "Pearl" also works well.
- Next, apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold onto the first third of the lid.
- When you’re ready for the next step, use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Twiggy and apply to the outer corner of the eye.
- Staying with the same color (Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Twiggy), use a blending brush to blend any harsh edges and sweep into the crease.
- Next up, line the water line using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress.
- Then, blend that out using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Chocolight.
- Follow by highlighting the inner corner of the eyes with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Pink.
So easy and so pretty! Do you think you’ll give “Antique” a try for your next daytime look?