Olivia Culpo looked stunning at the InStyle Awards this week. She wore a gorgeous golden gown and paired her dress with some classic old-hollywood style makeup. Check her out below. What do you think of her gorgeous makeup?
She definitely looks on-point. Today, I want to give you my tips on how to recreate her gorgeous look. Read on to get the details!
1. Because you want a dewey, healthy look go in with a foundation that's sure to leave your face looking as fresh as possible.
2. Next contour with some cream highlighter and bronzer. For a look like Olivia's you really want to blend your products well. Use Motives Dual Blending Sponge to help create a flawless finish.
3. Add some light pink blush to the cheeks and be sure to powder your t-zone to set your makeup and prevent any oil from showing.
1. Since we've already prepped the eyes, go ahead and go into your lids with an opaque gold eye shadow shade. Apply it all over your lids in a wash. With a fluffy brush, go into your crease with a gold brown color. Blend these shades until you're satisfied with the look.
2. Use a skinny brush to apply some of the gold brown shade underneath your waterline.
3. Use a kohl liner to line the tight line, as Olivia's eyes look perfectly defined.
4. Lastly, add some false lashes. Let the glue dry completely before going in with some mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
1.Use your favorite, show-stopping red lipstick for the lips and your all set!