The process of producing a video is known as video production. This article explains the different ways by which video production can increase brand awareness. It is the process of shaping an idea from the very point of its inception to the point of its completion by way of a short motion picture.
The relationship between brand awareness and video production:
In a very simple language, brand awareness refers to the familiarity of a particular brand to its consumers. It is a term that precisely refers to the recalling and recognising ability of the potential consumers of that particular brand.
According to psychology, a human remembers what he sees, more than what he hears. Video production is a concept which engages people with the content that they create using visuals and use it to put across the picture that they want to portray, in a simple, understandable and effective manner.
Benefits of video production to create brand awareness:
- It instils a sense of clarity among the consumers, as a video gives a detailed explanation of the product.
- Producing a video and broadcasting it is a good way of creating brand loyalty among customers as it creates a sense of trust and faithfulness among customers and helps the brand to expand, and convert prospects to customers.
- People usually leave a blog or an article unread and unattended because it being too lengthy. The ever-fastening pace of the world makes it hard for people to spare their precious time in reading, therefore, video content is the most conducive option to spread awareness among them.
- Social media has become a ‘trending’ aspect of our life, which serves as a wide platform for customers to provide information to and spread awareness, as a return on investment for advertising video content the branded companies gain more and more consumers for their products and services.
- Video content is more light in mood than reading a blog, as it goes easy on the eyes, it is more enjoyable and can be made a leisure activity and requires less effort, when the content is well projected and thoroughly documented it leaves a lasting impression on the minds of the viewers.
Ways in which video production can increase brand awareness
There are many ways in which did your production can increase brand awareness some of them are:
- Target market: Video producers need to know the target market that they are creating a video for. It should be coherent, simple yet powerful to the target market.
- Goal-oriented approach: The video should be well versed to create a video. Video content should continue a few lines about the purpose of creating the video.
- Innovative approach the video content should be innovative and unique in its way, the idea and the concept of the video should be meaningful and impactful.
- Teamwork: behind every successful venture lies the hard work and efforts of a united team, the team that has been appointed the work of creating a video should be internally harmonious. A strong team is capable of generating new and better ideas, it is capable of taking criticism constructively, brainstorm together and bring out the best of the small pieces of the jigsaw puzzle and convert it into fine work.
- Planning, arranging and executing: it is very vital for video producers to plan out the various steps that they will take to create the video, they must arrange the requisite resources, such as finances to fund the video, actors, music tracks, and various other artists, they should create the right set that is required to shoot the video, fetch props that will be needed, and try to execute the entire process as per the plan made.
- Content should be meaningful: In this fast-paced world where there is no lack of content, people pay attention to only that content that they find meaningful, impactful and concise, usually people back off from watching a video within its first half, this means that the content that the video producer tries to portray should be concise, meaningful and eye-catching so that it holds the attention of the viewer. The message should be effectively and presented. It is very important to value the time of the audience that they spare to watch the video.
- Content promotion: after all the efforts that are being made by the video producer it is a prerequisite to bringing the video to the notice of the prospective customers or the target market. It is a waste of time and effort if the video that is made for spreading awareness to the audience doesn’t reach them. Choosing the right platform to promote the video significantly affects the reach of the message. The video can be promoted on various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Links of the video can be made and shared with people, besides this using the right tags, these videos can also reach a wide audience through Youtube.
With the help of video production, where on one hand big brands can point out important issues, on the other hand, they can also provide solutions for the same, and as a return expand their reach to the target customer.