Motives® Cosmetics is partnering with Earlier.org in their mission to spread Breast Cancer Awareness and the importance of early detection throughout this month. Let’s show survivors and those with breast cancer that we stand with them by donating now to Earlier.org. Breast cancer has not been stopped, which is why we all need to get involved with the #PowerofPink
Motives® is Spreading Breast Cancer Awareness with Earlier.org
Every year, Motives® partners with Earlier.org, the nation’s only breast cancer charity focused exclusively on supporting research for discoveries of an innovative biological test to detect breast cancer earlier. Earlier detection is the best way to end breast cancer and save lives. Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer, and more than 40,500 will lose that battle, but you can help change these numbers!* Read on to learn more!
You can also join Motives Cosmetics this month to show our love and support of Breast Cancer Awareness on social media!
Just follow these easy steps to get involved!
- Share a photo of what empowers you! Whether it’s a person, a place, your dog, a goal or mission, share why you fight! The #PowerofPink is incredible, and we want to hear your story! Share the love, support and spread the Power of Pink!
- Create your #powerofpink hashtag sign and include it in your photo.
- Tag 2 friends that you want to spread the #powerofpink to! Encourage them to share their story or a story of a strong woman they know who is fighting.
- Tag @motivescosmetics and @earlier.org in your post.
- We love our partnership with Earlier.org and support them in any way that we can! If you have the means, we encourage you to donate today!