Every New Year’s we write our New Year’s resolutions with hope that we will do as promise and lose weight, save more money, be nicer to people and in my case get more sleep. 🙂 I personally prefer my new year’s resolutions to be small and attainable so it’s important to practice what you preach and actually try to follow your own rules. Just like millions of people there are very general and predictable goals to achieve.
Here are the top 10 most common new year’s eve resolutions.
1. Lose weight, get fit, make more time for the gym, try yoga.
2. Save more money. Be more responsible with your cash and invest it.
3. Spend more time with the family.
4. Quit smoking.
5. Give back to your community, volunteer.
6. Better life balance, spend less time at the office.
7. Get organized.
8. Go back to school.
9. Have more fun, enjoy life.
10. Travel more.