Fall is prime for outdoor activities, entertaining, dressing up, and updating your home decor. Here are 8 fun things you can do this season.
1) Play dress-up, whether on your own to a fun party or with the kids to get into the spirit of just being silly for a while. Here’s a link to some creative costume makeup ideas you can try. And here’s a link to 3 Motives Halloween makeup looks with product info for easy shopping.
2) Visit a pumpkin patch, take some pictures, and pick out a pumpkin or two to carve. Take some home for decorating, too. Here are some ideas for using those pumpkins in the home for decorating.
3) Carve a pumpkin or two. Whether you go with a classic Jack-o-Lantern or choose a more elaborate design, getting crafty is always fun. Here are some creative pumpkin carving ideas to help inspire some ideas.
4) Bake something fall inspired, like a classic apple pie or pumpkin dessert. Try some of these delicious, fall-inspired recipes.
5) Entertain some friends during the season that was made for gatherings. While you’re at it, make your home smell delicious while company is over with these easy home scent recipes.
6) Watch a football game live. Take advantage of the weather and get out there. (And if football isn’t your thing, here’s how to stay entertained while he’s watching the game.)
7) Play outdoors. Get out and kick around in the leaves. The kids will definitely enjoy it!
8) Decorate: Bring the outdoors in with some warmer hues and richer tones. Here are some quick and easy ideas you can start with.
What are you looking forward to this fall?