The road to success is not an easy one, despite what it may look like from the outside. Often times, it may be frustrating to look at someone you admire and wonder why they’ve achieved their goals and you haven’t. But that whole, “I’m giving up because it’s never going to happen for me,” attitude won’t get you there either. If you decide to stop because you’re frustrated about not seeing the results you’d like to see, remember that that’s when you need to try even harder. The only person you’re competing against is yourself. When you start losing momentum and don’t think you can keep going, read these points and keep them in mind to stay on-track and well on that road to your dreams.
Regaining Your Momentum: 5 Quotes to Get You Back Up & Running
1. “Your dreams don’t work unless you do.” That’s right. You can sit and think about them all day long. But if you’re not taking any steps, even small ones, towards the goals you’ve set for yourself, you’re never going to see them come to fruition.
2. “Good things come to those who hustle.” Keep at it. Don’t stop. Don’t lose focus. Keep working on your dreams and you’ll soon start to see the fruits of your labor.
3. “Don’t look back; you’re not going that way.” If you messed up, slipped up, or lost your way, forget it. Just get back up and keep going. Just keep moving forward.
4. “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” At the end of the day, you just have to open yourself up to possibilities you may have not even thought of. Keep some room in your heart for the magic that may happen when you least expect it.
5. “Stay patient and trust your journey.” All those bumps and bruises, and the challenges you think are holding you back are just building you up and making you stronger. Your journey, with all the good and bad, is shaping you up to be the person you need to be. Trust in the process and know that you’re capable, strong, and on your way to better things. You just have to keep at it.