With the arrival of Amber’s little princess only a few short weeks away, I can’t help but be in baby mode, swooning over every precious detail on the topic. With the release of Project Nursery’s list of 10 Nursery Decor Trends for 2015, I’ve become completely smitten with the beautiful decor options that are trending right now. These trends are all about softness, glamour, and sophistication to make the setting last and grow with the baby. It’s less cutesy and more about beauty. I’ve picked five of my favorite trends below. To view the full list, click here.
Nursery Decor Trends for 2015
1. Gold: Bringing gold into a space makes it feel very modern. Whether in the accent pieces, lamps, or wallpaper, gold definitely makes a statement.
2. Wallpaper: Using wallpaper to add patterns, texture, and color to a space is a simple way of making a big impact.
3. Hearts: What can be sweeter than hearts in your little love’s living space? Hearts are a big trend this year, for good reason. Add them to the wall in a pattern or with a throw pillow for a delicate accent.
4. Florals: Feminine florals are bold in a wall-to-wall application. When following this trend, keep everything else neutral so as not to clutter the focus.
5. Words: Choose your favorite inspiring phrases and motivational words to frame and decorate the walls in the space your little one will see the most. Modern or classic fonts are up to you – play up to the overall theme of the room.