Ely Marino is coming to us with a gorgeous eye look perfect for tonight! Whatever your plans are, rock this look for a smokey effect. This makeup look is silvery with a pop of color, so it’s just what you need for your NYE party. Where are you headed? Rock this look to slay tonight! Read on to learn more!
Get the Look with Motives®: Silver and Purple Eye
Ely Marino shared her tricks and tips to help you recreate this look at home. It’s easy! Plus, she used all Motives® products! Read on to get the details!
Silver and Purple Eye
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino to the inner lid.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Blackout to the outer corner lid and lightly in the crease.
- Apply Motives Glitter Adhesive to the inner lid and pat on Motives Glitter Pot in Celebrate.
- Create a dramatic winged line with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress.
- Line the bottom lash line all the way to under the wing with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in After Party.
- Line the bottom tear line with Little Black Dress.
- For the finishing touch apply Motives for La La Volumizing and Legthening Mascara in Black.
Love this look? Let me know in the comments section or tweet me @lorenridinger. Get all the details for this look here.