Business Tracking Made Easy with Hurdlr
Hurdlr is an automatic business expense and mileage tracker app that keeps tabs of all of your income streams, expenses, and tax deductions in real-time, on the go! We've partnered with Hurdlr to make the numbers part of your business a breeze. Being your own accountant is easy with Hurdlr.
We want to make your business as easy as possible. The numbers and tax elements of
Sarah Rose Stack our Director of Business Integration recently held a webinar available on YouTube sharing everything there is to know about Hurdlr.
In a special 4-week session, UnFranchise Owners learned the ins and outs of how to maximize what Hurdlr has to offer. If you missed the live sessions or simply would like to recap them, you can access them HERE.
Week 1: Why, What, How
- What Hurdlr does for your business
- How to upgrade your Deductr account to Hurdlr
- Setting up your new Hurdlr account
- Tax Setup
- Automated Reports
- Link bank/credit card
Week 2: Making Hurdlr habitual and tools for automation
- Importance of creating a habit for using the platform
- Turn on notifications to get real-time notifications when you have income, expenses, and mileage to tag
- Make a habit of setting aside time each day or week to go through your data and tag it. This is a big-time and stress saver, so you’re not trying to do it all at the end of the year before the tax deadline
- Advanced features to help save time and remain accountable:
- Suggested Rules: AI-based rules that learn your tagging habits over time and make rule suggestions to help you tag your transactions and mileage automatically.
- Time tracking: Track your time and export reports
Week 3: Recruiting, Retention & Reports
The benefits of the platform can become a strong recruiting angle. The information that the platform provides can also
- Features that can support Recruiting and Retention:
- Multi-business – Track their other businesses using Hurdlr as well and can use this as a recruiting tool (ie. if people join UFMS, they can get the platform for free too)
- Tracking at the client level – add clients and track their sales, expenses, and mileage at the client level
- Customizing the platform: Creating custom business and personal expense categories
- Reports to help with tax time: Sample reports
Week 4: Duplication
In the final week of the series, you will review:
- A series of questions to do a self-assessment of how engaged you are with the platform
- The basic steps to helping your organization get started with Hurdlr
- How to leverage the recorded sessions to run your own 4-week session
- How to access support
As UnFranchise Owners, we enjoy the potential tax savings that come with owning a business. Take the initiative and learn more about how Hurdlr can save you valuable time and money.