How to Unplug and Recharge
March 16th, 2012
I often wonder about how to unplug and recharge. There is no denying that we have become a plugged in society. Most of us communicate on at least three social media outlets throughout the day. Let’s face it, we are social media addicts. But with all of the communication and keeping up with posts, tweets, and pings, it can become overwhelming and draining. Sometimes you need to step back and take a day to unplug and recharge. It is okay. There is no need to feel guilty for taking time to breathe, unplug and recharge your batteries. You are not at your best when you are exhausted. Too much of anything can be bad. Relax. Here are tips on how to unplug and recharge for a day:
1. Disconnect from the internet.
2. Turn off your cell phone.
3. Get away from your everyday environment.
4. Take a day trip somewhere new.
5. Enjoy a good movie.
6. Have a dinner date with friends or your significant other.
7. Enjoy being peaceful and read a book or magazine.