Get the Look: The Perfect Nude Smokey Eye
January 5th, 2017
If there’s one eye makeup look to master in your beauty arsenal, it’s the nude smokey eye. This stunning look can take you pretty much anywhere through any season. It’s the perfect celeb-inspired day-to-evening style that works with any outfit. And its neutral tones work on any skin tone to play up your natural beauty. Ready to give it a go? Read on for the step-by-step tutorial and full list of products. You’re going to want to save this one.
GET THE LOOK: Nude Smokey:
- Apply Motives Eye Base.
- Highlight brow bone with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Marshmallow, blend in the crease then cover mobile eyelid in tap motions with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Allure.
- Mark outer crease with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx and blend top edges with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hot Chocolate.
- Blend bottom edges of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hazelnut.
- Highlight inner corner with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Marshmallow, then line top lashes with Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress.
- Apply Motives False Lashes in 113 using Motives Lash Adhesive.
- Line waterline with Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress and pull it out then set it with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx.
- Blend below lower lashes using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hazelnut.
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in Black on top & lower lashes.
What do you think? This is the perfect day-to-night look for going straight from the office to date night, right?