Get the Look with Motives®: “Charm” Makeup Tutorial
July 13th, 2017
When it comes to my summer makeup looks, I’m all about experimenting and changing things up. When you think about it, it’s really the best time of year for trying out new looks. Your skin is golden bronzed, things are a bit more laid back and casual and you feel great under the glowing sun and warm air. Why not try something new?
Whether you’re going for something that incorporates more natural tones or you’re after a sexier, more sultry look, “Charm” by Fritzie Torres will check all of those boxes and give you some new colors to play with. Curious how to get this charming look? Keep reading for the full scoop and all the products you’ll need.
Get the Look with Motives®: “Charm” Makeup Tutorial with Fritzie Torres
- Use Motives Eye Base all over the entire lid. The creamy, weightless formula will help smooth and even the complexion of the eyelid, creating a perfect canvas for eye makeup.
- Add Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Whipped Cream to lid. This luxurious eye shadow is crease-proof and deflects light away from fine lines for a bright, polished look.
- Next, apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Dazed on crease.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Boudoir to outer V.
- Follow by applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Blackout to lower outer V.
- Finally, add Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Bitter Chocolate to lower lash.
- Add a swipe of your favorite black mascara and you’re good to go.
What do you think? Will you give this sweet, but sultry summer look a try?