Get the Look: Anna Kendrick at the Golden Globes
January 11th, 2017
Anna Kendrick’s hair was all about polished elegance at Sunday night’s Golden Globes red carpet. Inspired by the Grecian Vionnet gown the actress wore, stylist Craig Gangi wanted to give Anna a sleek look that would show off the one-shoulder silhouette. This is a very wearable hairstyle that you can recreate at home with the following step-by-step guide. Read on for the full list of products and details.
Craig Gangi styles Anna Kendrick for the Golden Globe Awards 2017
- To prep the hair for the sleek style, use the new John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner
- Next, apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Styling Creme on damp hair and then blowout the hair straight
- Use a rat-tail comb to create an extreme side-part and pull the hair behind the ears. For extra smoothness, flat iron the top of the hair from roots to mid-length
- Then, without sectioning off the hair, start wrapping the hair around a 2” curl barrel to create an elegant wave. Secure the look with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray
- To prevent an flyaways and frizz, finish by applying John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-up Creme on the hands and combing through the hair
What did you think of Anna’s look?